Ingredients – for 10 persons:
- 500 gr. minced beef + 300 gr minced pork + 5 sausage
- 2 onion + 1 carrot + 1 stick celery
- 1 clove garlic, some chili, as you like it spicy
- 3 jars of Italian tomatoes puree – (it is better taste if you find the glass jars).
- broth or hot water
- organic olive oil EVO
- half glass of good dry wine (Sangiovese is the best for us)
- salt and black pepper
- 3 bones (marrow bones are best)
- Directions: Put your vegetables in a blender and chop finely, then soften in the organic olive oil in a wok or a big frying pan.
- Add the meat and when it turn brown (10 minutes) add the half glass of a good dry red wine. When the wine dry add the tomato puree. Cook for 2 hours minimum.
- Add hot broth as necessary and cook over low flame until rich. You can use water instead of broth. Cook at least for 2 hours.