We can organize you a real gluten free vacations with 3 classes to enjoy all about the Italian food staying at one of the villas from il Fontanaro.
Here you are some of the dishes we can make together.
GNUDI WITH RICOTTA OF PIENZA
POTATO DUMPLING – GNOCCHI AL PESTO
TUSCAN BEANS ALL’UCCELLETTO
PASTA FILLED WITH CHEESE
HOME MADE PASTA
THE CAPRESE CAKE
We want to serve you fresh, natural and sustainable ingredients brought to you from local farms and imported from regions around Umbria and Tuscany.
With every plate, you will feel approach to quality ingredients with integrity. Our didactic is all on organic, all-natural humanely raised, sustainable and pesticide free.
• Seven nights accommodation in one of the Fontanaro’s homes.
(Fontanaro, Fontegirasole, Villa Fonte Cicerum or Tartagli)
• Intimate group size; Il Fontanaro allows a maximum of 10 people, usually they are 2 to 6.
• Eco infinity Swimming pool, and also maxi Jacuzzi (this one is located at the main farm of il Fontanaro).
• Professional chef and sommelier for your classes.
• Personal assistant from the moment you arrive to when you leave
• 3 cooking classes with 3 lunches matched with wines and 2 dinner. During the cooking class we’ll offer a free wine bar (you can drink as much as you like!).
• Car rental facilities to visit Tuscany and Umbria
• Self catering breakfast and snack provided by us, moreover you can pick up for free organic products from our kitchen garden! (At your new home, you’ll have a grocery bag with milk, eggs, butter, cereals, honey and more).
• Ground transfers to/from Leonardo da Vinci-Fiumicino or Firenze, Perugia or Pisa Airport (FCO) are not included in the rate, but we’ll help you to find the best driver.
• You can also arrive here via train. Our train station is Chiusi Chianciano, only 12 km from us. We’ll come to pick you up there.